We are now distributing Rose Vouchers for families living in SE5. These vouchers allow you to collect fresh fruit and vegetables from a variety of locations around SE5.
Vouchers can be spent at East Street Market and specific stalls in Peckham and Brixton Market. Details will be given on receipt of vouchers.
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Children under 5 years old
- At least 10 weeks pregnant
- If you are under 18 and pregnant
- Receiving Healthy Start Vouchers
- Families with an income of £16,200 p/year or less
- Refugees / asylum seekers / NRPF
To find out more about Rose Vouchers click here
To find out where to use Rose Vouchers click here
In the first instance please email: email@example.com to request a call back from our Community Family Workers or call 0207 525 2017.
All collections will take place on Monday 9:30 am – 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm:
Crawford Children and Family Centre