Welcome to The Dulwich Wood Federation
We aim to nurture, support and educate children from birth to the start of their secondary education.
As a federation, we offer families and children an integrated approach to learning and development, providing the continuity and consistency that establishes strong grounding and firm roots.
Current opportunities include the following:
- KS2 teacher in Dulwich Wood Primary
- A Midday Meals supervisor in Dulwich Wood Primary
- L3 Early Years Assistant in Aardvark Children’s Centres
- L2 Early Years Assistants (Flexible Bank Team ) in Aardvark Children’s Centres
- Volunteer Early Years Assistants in Aardvark Children’s Centres
- A Midday Meals supervisor in Dulwich Wood Nursery
Those interested in ‘Bank Staff’ and ‘Volunteer’ positions at Aardvark Children’s Centres should contact Tarel Lavelle on 0207 525 7015 to find out more.
Application forms for other posts are available below.
Word versions of forms to type into are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
KS2 teacher at Primary – September 2017 start
L3 Early Years Assistant – immediate start
Midday meals Supervisor at Nursery – immediate start
L2 Early Years Assistants (Flexible Bank Team)
For more information please contact Tarel Lavelle – 0207 525 7015